Hi Bruce, The "official" repo will be at https://github.com/org-noter/org-noter, but I need to work out some snafus/teething issues. Peter On Sun, Mar 12, 2023 at 4:37 AM Bruce D'Arcus wrote: > This is really cool, but doesn't there really need to be a single repo for > distribution, issue reporting, etc.? > > Do you have a plan for which fork would become primary? > > > On Sat, Mar 11, 2023, 11:35 PM Peter Mao wrote: > >> Dear Org maintainers: >> >> I don't think org-noter is part of any official org distribution, having >> been a MELPA-distributed package since inception (2017), but in the course >> of discussing transfer of maintenance duties with Jonas Bernoulli (in his >> MELPA-maintainer role), he suggested that we inform you of the impending >> change to the maintenance of this package. >> >> In short, Dmitry and I have stabilized new features brought into the code >> since Gonçalos' last commit in 2019 and brought in CI and a few new >> features ourselves. We have tried to contact Gonçalos since early Dec >> 2022, but have not heard from him. >> >> Here are links to the relevant "issue" tickets on MELPA and the original >> org-noter repository where we have made our proposal to maintain the >> project: >> https://github.com/weirdNox/org-noter/issues/173 >> https://github.com/melpa/melpa/issues/8413 >> >> No action is needed on your part, but comments and suggestions are >> welcomed. >> >> Peter >> >> >>