On Tue, Dec 5, 2023 at 4:27 AM Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Peter Mao writes: > > > This is an incomplete initial bug report. I don't have time right now to > > chase down all the details. > > > > A couple of times in the past month, the subheadings in the org file I'm > > working on (with lots of org-babel code blocks) disappear. does > not > > fold or unfold those headings, although the indicator (...) still shows. > > ... > > summary: > > 1. subheading text disappears from org file, even in fundamental > > 2. saving the buffer shows that the disappearance is cosmetic only > > 3. I have not established reproducible conditions for this yet. > > Might be yet another problem with isearch + folding via text properties. > You may try to set `org-fold-core-style' to 'overlays. > > -- > Ihor Radchenko // yantar92, > Org mode contributor, > Learn more about Org mode at . > Support Org development at , > or support my work at > Thanks, Ihor. I was suspecting isearch, but I can't chase reproducibility yet. I'll try out your suggestion. Peter