Great news! How about org-table-cell-blank-triggers ? On Jul 28, 2014 1:25 PM, "Bastien" wrote: > Hi Craig, > > Craig Tanis writes: > > > Specifically, there's a line in `org-self-insert-command' that checks > > `last-command' against a list of table movement functions to see if > > auto-blank-field should occur. This list includes > > `yas/expand' -- obsolesced in yasnippet 0.8, in favor of > > `yas-expand'. > > It uses yas-expand now. > > > In my opinion, this list should be a configurable variable, as other > > minor modes may introduce functions that should also trigger auto-blank > > behavior. I also check for `autopair-newline' here, since this is the > > binding for RET when autopair-mode is active. > > I could not come up with a good name for an option, which should > probably start with "org-table-" -- if you have an idea, please let > me know. > > Thanks, > > -- > Bastien >