Hello Sacha and other Emacs people, thanks for pointing this out, org-publish-meta is my "child". It is now in early beta. I hope to start test-driving it soon. Iannis On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 11:45 PM, Sacha Chua wrote: > Marcin Borkowski writes: > > Hello, Marcin, all! > > >> > I'd like to export an Org-mode file to /multiple/ HTML files. For > >> > instance, I might want to convert all first and second level > ... > > Thanks a lot! Your code seems inspiring - I've only skimmed through it > > now, but e.g. the org-map-entries is something very useful I had no > > idea existed... > > This might also be useful: https://github.com/iani/org-publish-meta > It seems to allow you to export subtrees to different projects. Hope > that helps! > > Sacha > > >