Hello all, I am trying to use the #+INCLUDE directives to have template information for a series of orgmode files that I want to export. Prior to upgrading to v8, the below minimal example was working. But as of the upgrade, any text in an included file is just copied in verbatim. --- foo.org #+INCLUDE: date.org * this is a test --- date.org {{{date(%d %b %Y)}}} When I export foo.org using the odt exporter, the date does not show, but it used to in previous versions. Is there something I need to do to the syntax of the include ? -Tim