Hello all, I am using org from 'org-plus-contrib-20130121' on emacs 24.1 What I would like to do is export an org-mode file to odt format from the commandline , but specify an 'output file name' . I currently call the export process like so #+BEGIN_SRC sh emacs --batch --load=org.el --visit ${SRC} --funcall=org-export-as-odt #+END_SRC this works well for exporting, but it will only output the file to the directory where the original org file is, and it will be named .odt Is there anyway to specify the output directory and filename at the time that I call the function ? thank you. -Tim