Hmm, I can see how to view all TODOs associated with a tag... but how can I do this across all tags. In SQL terms, I need a RIGHT JOIN, not a SELECT ... WHERE. - Pavel Panchekha On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 11:20 AM, Nick Dokos wrote: > Bernt Hansen wrote: > > > Pavel Panchekha writes: > > > > > I like seeing an organized breakdown of tasks I need to get done. I > > > don't use deadlines, so the agenda view isn't useful to me, but what > > > would be nice is just all of my tasks grouped by tags. So, for each > > > tag, all tasks with that tag. I'd been doing this manually by > > > setting up a heirarchy and using the outlining tools, but I'm afraid > > > using tags instead of heirarchy is becoming useful to me. Is there > > > any agenda view or other feature that does this, and if not, how > > > might I go about coding it myself? > > > > > > - Pavel Panchekha > > > > The agenda view is much more than a calendar-only view. > > > > Try the todo list agenda view with a tag filter to show only tasks for a > > specific tag > > > > C-c a t / TAB tag RET > > > > Also check out section 6.3 of the manual: (info "(org)Tag searches") > > Nick > >