* Escaping in HTML Export
@ 2011-09-16 20:48 Pavel Panchekha
From: Pavel Panchekha @ 2011-09-16 20:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'm seeing an example where Org-mode fails to escape < and > signs on HTML
exporting.  This is also breaking the claim of XHTML Strict.

--
- Pavel Panchekha

* Re: Escaping in HTML Export
@ 2011-09-17  8:08 ` Sebastien Vauban
From: Sebastien Vauban @ 2011-09-17  8:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hi Pavel,

Pavel Panchekha wrote:
> I'm seeing an example where Org-mode fails to escape < and > signs on HTML
> exporting.  This is also breaking the claim of XHTML Strict.

Could you maybe provide us with a minimal example of Org file that gets an
erroneous translation in HTML? That could be included in the test suite for
later, so that we can check against regression.

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban