Hi Bastien, Thank you for your hard work and efforts as org-mode-maintainer, >Carsten accepted to step up, if the community agrees. nice, thank you Carsten! cheers -- Adolfo Benedetti M +31 614 706 176 2013/4/19 Charles Philip Chan > Bastien wrote: > > Hi Bastien, > > >I'm stepping down as the Org maintainer. > > Thank you for all the hard work you have done in maintaining Org-mode. > > >Carsten accepted to step up, if the community agrees. > >Please raise your thumbs up or your concerns, if any. > > +1 > > Charles > > > -- > Sent from Kaiten Mail. Please excuse my brevity. > >