I frequently compose e-mails as subtrees of my org files. I'd like to be able to e-mail the contents of these subtrees, maybe by first viewing the subtree in an indirect buffer. My org files look like this: * e-mails ** note to person about blah To: person@blah.com Subject: ADD people 7 times more likely to be creative --text follows this line-- Dear Person, Blah blah blah. Best, Peter I can open the subtree in an indirect buffer, but I can't e-mail the contents as they appear because I get "Invalid header line." If I delete the org-header, I can successfully send the e-mail. But then I need to undelete the header afterward. How can I send the contents of a subtree as an e-mail without first having to delete the header? Thanks, Peter