Hi Eric and others, I'm using org-mime-htmlize to send email, but I'm having trouble with plain-text links (i.e. not org-mode formatted links with square brackets, but URLs by themselves) and with image links (again, not org-mode format). Say I have an org-mode file with this subtree: ,---- | | * foo | http://google.com | | http://i.imgur.com/kJn0xNs.jpg | `---- These work as desired when I org-export to HTML. The URL gets converted to a clickable anchor, and the image gets displayed as an image. How do I get this same behavior in org-mime? When I try to email this same content using message-mode and org-mime-htmlize, I get this: Lisp error: (args-out-of-range 0 0) get-text-property(0 face) org-activate-plain-links The full debug: https://gist.github.com/c06c92fb223dacb694c1 Thanks!