I'm having the same issue as Nick: the command line invocation works, but the button in Firefox has no effect. I changed the emacs binary path to /usr/bin/aquamacs On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 12:48 PM, Nick Dokos wrote: > Olivier Schwander writes: > > > Le 21 Feb 2014 16:43, Rasmus a écrit: > >> So what do I do after installing it? I get a new button but nothing > >> happens when I click it. > > > > Do you have emacs server and org-protocol enabled ? Something like this > > in your .emacs: > > > > (server-start) > > (require 'org-protocol) > > > > If not, you should add these two lines and maybe have a look on worg: > > http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/org-protocol.html > > > > You can also test manually in a shell with: > > > > emacsclient org-protocol://capture://example.com/Example/ > > > > (It is exactly what does the add-on) > > > > My emacsclient is is /usr/local/bin - I changed that in the addon's > preferences panel.The command line invocation works fine for me - > the button in FF (26.0 fwiw) does not: nothing happens. I uninstalled > and reinstalled the addon a couple of times, restarted FF: no go. > Is there a way to debug the FF end of the equation? > > Nick > > > > >