emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
 help / color / mirror / code / Atom feed
* using lightbox plugins in HTML export
@ 2014-01-15  6:32 Peter Salazar
  2014-01-16  9:58 ` Peter Salazar
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 6+ messages in thread
From: Peter Salazar @ 2014-01-15  6:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 573 bytes --]

Does anyone know of a lightbox-style plug-in that will work with org-mode
HTML export that will automatically, on click, expand images to fill the
screen,  i.e. one doesn't require me to manually add an "href" and
"rel=lightbox" manually to each image?

(Most lightbox-style plugins require you to not just include IMG tags, but
to wrap them in something like <a href="img/image-1.jpg" rel=lightbox></a>)

Alternatively, is there a way to direct org to automatically add href and
rel="lightbox" to all images on HTML export in a way that won't break LaTeX
export?

Thanks!

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/html, Size: 758 bytes --]

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 6+ messages in thread

* Re: using lightbox plugins in HTML export
  2014-01-15  6:32 using lightbox plugins in HTML export Peter Salazar
@ 2014-01-16  9:58 ` Peter Salazar
  2014-01-20 11:19   ` Bastien
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 6+ messages in thread
From: Peter Salazar @ 2014-01-16  9:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 930 bytes --]

Alternatively, how do I specify the LaTeX image on one line, and the HTML
image as an <a href rel=lightbox> on a different line, such that the link
doesn't appear in the LaTeX export and the image doesn't get duplicated in
the HTML export?

Thanks!



On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 1:32 AM, Peter Salazar <cycleofsong@gmail.com>wrote:

> Does anyone know of a lightbox-style plug-in that will work with org-mode
> HTML export that will automatically, on click, expand images to fill the
> screen,  i.e. one doesn't require me to manually add an "href" and
> "rel=lightbox" manually to each image?
>
> (Most lightbox-style plugins require you to not just include IMG tags, but
> to wrap them in something like <a href="img/image-1.jpg" rel=lightbox></a>)
>
> Alternatively, is there a way to direct org to automatically add href and
> rel="lightbox" to all images on HTML export in a way that won't break LaTeX
> export?
>
> Thanks!
>
>

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/html, Size: 1453 bytes --]

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 6+ messages in thread

* Re: using lightbox plugins in HTML export
  2014-01-16  9:58 ` Peter Salazar
@ 2014-01-20 11:19   ` Bastien
  2014-01-23  4:34     ` Peter Salazar
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 6+ messages in thread
From: Bastien @ 2014-01-20 11:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Peter Salazar; +Cc: org-mode

Hi Peter,

Peter Salazar <cycleofsong@gmail.com> writes:

> Alternatively, how do I specify the LaTeX image on one line, and the
> HTML image as an <a href rel=lightbox> on a different line, such that
> the link doesn't appear in the LaTeX export and the image doesn't get
> duplicated in the HTML export?

#+ATTR_LaTeX: :width 300px
#+ATTR_HTML: :rel lightbox
[[file:image.png]]

HTH,

-- 
 Bastien

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 6+ messages in thread

* Re: using lightbox plugins in HTML export
  2014-01-20 11:19   ` Bastien
@ 2014-01-23  4:34     ` Peter Salazar
  2014-01-23  7:33       ` Bastien
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 6+ messages in thread
From: Peter Salazar @ 2014-01-23  4:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: org-mode

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 760 bytes --]

Hey Bastien,

Thanks for the response. That ATTR_HTML comes in very handy. I made one
adjustment to your code, and it totally worked! Amazing!

Here it is in full:

#+ATTR_LaTeX: :width 300px
#+ATTR_HTML: :rel lightbox :href image.png
[[file:image.png]]

Thanks!




On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 6:19 AM, Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> wrote:

> Hi Peter,
>
> Peter Salazar <cycleofsong@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Alternatively, how do I specify the LaTeX image on one line, and the
> > HTML image as an <a href rel=lightbox> on a different line, such that
> > the link doesn't appear in the LaTeX export and the image doesn't get
> > duplicated in the HTML export?
>
> #+ATTR_LaTeX: :width 300px
> #+ATTR_HTML: :rel lightbox
> [[file:image.png]]
>
> HTH,
>
> --
>  Bastien
>

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/html, Size: 1693 bytes --]

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 6+ messages in thread

* Re: using lightbox plugins in HTML export
  2014-01-23  4:34     ` Peter Salazar
@ 2014-01-23  7:33       ` Bastien
  2014-01-24  8:40         ` Peter Salazar
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 6+ messages in thread
From: Bastien @ 2014-01-23  7:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Peter Salazar; +Cc: org-mode

Hi Peter,

Peter Salazar <cycleofsong@gmail.com> writes:

> Thanks for the response. That ATTR_HTML comes in very handy. I made
> one adjustment to your code, and it totally worked! Amazing!
>
> Here it is in full:
>
> #+ATTR_LaTeX: :width 300px
> #+ATTR_HTML: :rel lightbox :href image.png
> [[file:image.png]]

Glad it works.  Actually, it would be nice to have

  org-html-images-default-attributes

the same way we have

  org-html-table-default-attributes

(And for other backends too, why not.)

-- 
 Bastien

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 6+ messages in thread

* Re: using lightbox plugins in HTML export
  2014-01-23  7:33       ` Bastien
@ 2014-01-24  8:40         ` Peter Salazar
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 6+ messages in thread
From: Peter Salazar @ 2014-01-24  8:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: org-mode

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 655 bytes --]

Good idea, that would be great!


On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 2:33 AM, Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> wrote:

> Hi Peter,
>
> Peter Salazar <cycleofsong@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Thanks for the response. That ATTR_HTML comes in very handy. I made
> > one adjustment to your code, and it totally worked! Amazing!
> >
> > Here it is in full:
> >
> > #+ATTR_LaTeX: :width 300px
> > #+ATTR_HTML: :rel lightbox :href image.png
> > [[file:image.png]]
>
> Glad it works.  Actually, it would be nice to have
>
>   org-html-images-default-attributes
>
> the same way we have
>
>   org-html-table-default-attributes
>
> (And for other backends too, why not.)
>
> --
>  Bastien
>

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/html, Size: 1201 bytes --]

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 6+ messages in thread

end of thread, other threads:[~2014-01-24  8:40 UTC | newest]

Thread overview: 6+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2014-01-15  6:32 using lightbox plugins in HTML export Peter Salazar
2014-01-16  9:58 ` Peter Salazar
2014-01-20 11:19   ` Bastien
2014-01-23  4:34     ` Peter Salazar
2014-01-23  7:33       ` Bastien
2014-01-24  8:40         ` Peter Salazar

Code repositories for project(s) associated with this inbox:

	https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git

This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).