I'm using Aquamacs in markdown-mode with orgstruct-mode turned on. When I start a numbered list: 1. foo ...at the end of that line, I want to automatically generate the next number on the list, so I hit OPTION-RETURN but instead of generating a "2. " on the next line, I get this error: Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument integer-or-marker-p nil) byte-code("\203 This used to work fine in markdown-mode with orgstruct-mode turned on... Backtrace: Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument integer-or-marker-p nil) byte-code("\203