OK, I took the plunge and upgraded to org-8.0 and tried the new exporter. The HTML export works fine! However, I'm having trouble exporting to PDF via LaTeX. I use a LaTeX custom class which I hired someone to create for me, which I load as a preference file latex.el: http://pastebin.com/SW0Xqe2h (the custom class is called ilija). It worked perfectly up to org 7.9.4. But now my PDF documents are coming out all garbled: http://i.imgur.com/hys33MS.png Here's the Org PDF LaTeX Output: http://pastebin.com/rQmkzBYa I don't really know how to interpret all those errors, except that I do notice this: Package hyperref Error: Wrong driver option `xetex', (hyperref) because XeTeX is not detected. Again, it was working before I upgraded to 8.0.2, and it still works perfectly when I load org-7.9.4 instead of org-8.0.2. Reference: OSX 10.8.3, Aquamacs 2.4 / Emacs 23.3.50.1 / org-8.0.2. Any ideas? Thanks in advance! Best, Peter