Github supports org-mode files, and has a renderer that parses .org files and converts them to HTML form. Headings appear in larger font, org tables are converted to graphical HTML tables, etc. Is there a way to control the way .org files appear on Github? I tried adding some export options in the usual manner #+OPTIONS: H:2 toc:t but the options are not reflected. Is this possible? If not, what's the best way to automatically push to the web the most version of a locally stored org-mode file without having to Export to HTML every time I make a change?