On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 7:52 PM, Rick Frankel wrote: > On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 06:07:41PM -0700, Eric Schulte wrote: >> Rick Frankel writes: >> >> Turns out it was not that difficult to change this behavior.  You and >> Leo are both correct that in-buffer-order evaluation is more natural and >> expected than the previous behavior.  I've just pushed up a fix after >> which evaluating the following Eric, The fix doesn't seem to be working for me when I export the buffer to HTML. The ordering of call and source blocks once again becomes randomized, and in general, exported file is missing a bunch of stuff unless I run org-babel-execute-buffer prior to export. Since the export engine does its own evaluation, it doesn't seem like org-babel-execute-buffer should be a necessity. But I can't run org-babel-execute-buffer on anything with a src_ inline block as it gives me an error. I'm attaching two files which do not export correctly, at least when one doesn't run org-babel-execute-buffer; just do C-c C-e h and look at the output. --Leo