* Is it possible to include #+call lines in HTML export?
@ 2012-01-20 23:12 Leo Alekseyev
From: Leo Alekseyev @ 2012-01-20 23:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs orgmode

Currently, my org files look something like this:

* And now, let's do the analysis !
#+call: foo(bar)

#+results:
:  earth-shattering results
:  gonna land me a Nobel /and/ a Fields!

But because #+call is not exported, it's not clear what function was
called and with what parameters.  It makes a lot of sense for it to be
included in the export (unless its evaluation is turned off via e.g.
:eval no-export), but I can't find an option for this.

--Leo

* Re: Is it possible to include #+call lines in HTML export?
@ 2012-01-23 19:54 ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2012-01-23 19:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Leo Alekseyev; +Cc: Emacs orgmode

Leo Alekseyev <dnquark@gmail.com> writes:

> Currently, my org files look something like this:
>
> * And now, let's do the analysis !
> #+call: foo(bar)
>
> #+results:
> :  earth-shattering results
> :  gonna land me a Nobel /and/ a Fields!
>
> But because #+call is not exported, it's not clear what function was
> called and with what parameters.  It makes a lot of sense for it to be
> included in the export (unless its evaluation is turned off via e.g.
> :eval no-export), but I can't find an option for this.

Currently what you describe is not possible.  Call lines are by default
replaced with their results on export.

Alright, I just pushed up an addition which allows the specification of
a call line export template to include information like the name of the
call line used to generate the results.  For example, add the following
to your config and export a buffer with call lines.

(setq org-babel-exp-call-line-template "\n: call: %line")

Best,

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/