Hi Bastien! At the moment I do not have time. I haven't used the tool in a while since then so I also don't have the vision. MCP On Fri, Sep 4, 2020, 05:59 Bastien wrote: > Hi Michael, > > Michael Partridge writes: > > > In the spreadshconfidentendlyeet intro under "Column formulas and > > field formulas" starting with "Finally, we can add the row for the > > means per discipline..." there is no walkthrough and thus a great > > teaching opportunity missed. > > thanks for spotting this -- can you make a patch against current > documentation? > > See https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html > > Best, > > -- > Bastien >