Hi Bastien, I'm having two problems with the % command (org-agenda-bulk-mark-regexp) in Org-mode agenda view. 1. If I use "." as the search string, I get "Wrong type argument: number-or-marker-p, nil". And my workaround is to change the line "(let (entries-marked)" in org-agenda.el to "(let ((entries-marked 0))". 2. If I use ".*" as the search string, I get "Wrong type argument: stringp, nil". After some edebugging, I found the reason is that in org-agenda-bulk-mark-regexp, re-search-forward moved the point to the end of the line (since ".*" matches the whole line), causing (get-text-property (point) 'txt) to return nil, in turn caused string-match to throw the error. I think this may happen to other regexps, as long as the strings matched include the last character in the line. I'm new to Emacs Lisp so I'm not sure how to fix this one. Wondering why it seems only me having these two problems. I am using MacPorts' Emacs and Org-mode: Emacs : GNU Emacs 23.3.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin10.8.0) Package: Org-mode version 7.7 Thanks, Net