On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 2:58 PM, Marcelo de Moraes Serpa < celoserpa@gmail.com> wrote: > Hey guys, > > Is it feasible to publish something (say an ebook) to html and then > convert it to pdf? > > I know *TeX is the most powerful framework for creating PDFs, but given > that I'm more familiar with CSS, I'm sure I could come up with a > better style for the document in much less time than if, say, using LaTeX, > as of now. > > My thought is, publish to HTML via org using a custom CSS, and then > convert this HTML+CSS to PDF somehow - I'm still not sure how exactly - > printing to PDF from the browser might be an option, however, I'm afraid > that the final PDF quality will not be enough for the given publication. > > Has anyone tried this workflow? > > Cheers, > > - Marcelo. > This works very well, but it's non-free: http://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=501897 http://tomayko.com/writings/princexml http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcXUrNSvjhU [[]], Eduardo Ochs eduardoochs@gmail.com http://angg.twu.net/