* Looking for extensions of [[file:~/xx.org::My Target]]
@ 2021-12-07  1:43 Eduardo Ochs
From: Eduardo Ochs @ 2021-12-07  1:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

Hi people,

this node of the Org manual

  (info "(org)Search Options")
  http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/org/Search-Options.html

explains that we can use links like this one

  [[file:~/xx.org::My Target]]

to point to a string like "<<My Target>>" in the file ~/xx.org.

Where can I find extensions of that syntax that allow using several
"projects"? I am thinking of something like this: after telling the
extension that in the local filesystem

  the project "dn6" is at ~/LATEX/dednat6/, and
  the project "edrxrepl" is at ~/edrxrepl/

then the links

  [[file:dn6/stacks.lua:Stack-tests]] and
  [[file:edrxrepl/edrxpcall.lua:Class]]

would point to:

  the string "<<Stack-tests>>" in ~/LATEX/dednat6/stacks.lua and
  the string "<<Class>>" in ~/edrxrepl/edrxpcall.lua,

and I imagine that every such extension would also allow telling the
HTML exporter where these "projects" are in the web...

Thanks in advance!
  Eduardo Ochs
  http://angg.twu.net/#eev

P.S.: I still know far less Org than I should, but I am trying to
remedy this...

P.P.S.: eev uses this trick to point to anchors in "projects":
  http://angg.twu.net/eev-intros/find-eev-quick-intro.html#8.5
  http://angg.twu.net/eev-intros/find-eev-quick-intro.html#9.2
I need to add to its docs references to how other packages do
similar things.