* Org alerts on osx
       [not found]                 ` <CADq_+R2TD=8atqhGKqhUnf9S2dqydPL2by6y+AcU=ZC0BE11Cw@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2017-11-24 22:05                   ` Cody Goodman
From: Cody Goodman @ 2017-11-24 22:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I tried using org alerts on osx but kept running into dbus errors. So I'm
curious, does anyone have org alerts working on osx? Preferably something
free I can install on work and home computers.

* Re: Org alerts on osx
@ 2018-04-26 23:34                     ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2018-04-26 23:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cody Goodman; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Cody,

Cody Goodman <codygman.consulting@gmail.com> writes:

> I tried using org alerts on osx but kept running into dbus errors. So
> I'm curious, does anyone have org alerts working on osx? Preferably
> something free I can install on work and home computers.

Can you give more details on what you tried and what did not work?

FWIW https://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html guides you into sharing
your feedback.

Best,

--