* (not so) sticky agendas
@ 2012-08-26 14:07 Rainer Thiel
From: Rainer Thiel @ 2012-08-26 14:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: [Orgmode]

I use to have the agenda for the next 21 days automatically displayed
when Emacs ist run.  For this purpose, I have put

     (org-agenda-list)

as one of the last entries in my .emacs init file (the org-agenda-span
is set to 21 befor in the custom variables).

The agenda thereby displayed is not sticky, though.  When I «bury» it,
it is computed again when pressing C-c a a.  An agenda produced with
C-c a a and then «buried» is sticky and works as expected.

Any help on this?
--
Prof. Dr. Rainer Thiel
Institut für Altertumswissenschaften