* how to remove automatically an intermediate odt-File
@ 2020-09-09 14:42 Rainer Thiel
From: Rainer Thiel @ 2020-09-09 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: [Orgmode]

I have set org-odt-preferred-output-format to docx, which works fine.
How can I have the intermediate odt-file removed automatically after
the docx-file is created?

Many thanks in advance for any answer

Rainer
--
Prof. Dr. Rainer Thiel
Institut für Altertumswissenschaften

* Re: how to remove automatically an intermediate odt-File
@ 2020-09-13  5:14 ` Kyle Meyer
       [not found]   ` <CADqAsTmRxj_CNbHB0XROBKW_uzPHxqsDwJKFD0SyUvtvnHyrdw@mail.gmail.com>
From: Kyle Meyer @ 2020-09-13  5:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: r.thiel; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Rainer Thiel writes:

> I have set org-odt-preferred-output-format to docx, which works fine.
> How can I have the intermediate odt-file removed automatically after
> the docx-file is created?

Here's one (lightly tested) option:

    (advice-add :after #'org-odt-convert
                (lambda (&optional in-file &rest _)
                  (when in-file
                    (delete-file in-file)))
                '((name . "org-odt-convert--delete-odt")))

* Fwd: how to remove automatically an intermediate odt-File
       [not found]     ` <87imchn26k.fsf@kyleam.com>
@ 2020-09-14  6:07       ` Rainer Thiel
From: Rainer Thiel @ 2020-09-14  6:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: [Orgmode]