On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 4:21 PM, Eric S Fraga wrote: > On Monday, 23 Apr 2018 at 15:50, Alain.Cochard@unistra.fr wrote: > > In fact, my use of inelintaks seems to me so basic (I faced the > > problem since my day 1 with org-mode) that maybe another solution that > > I overlooked would work for me. I'll explain my problem in the hope > > that someone might be able to help. > > From what you describe, inline tasks are indeed the way to go. If/when > Nicolas proposes a different syntax, we may need to make changes to our > files, of course. > I would be interested to discuss a better solution. It would be nice is list items could be TODO's, but I though long and har about this back when, and over allo those years, I could not think of anything that could be implemented with reasonable effort. Carsten > > Other solutions, e.g. drawers, are for different use cases that many of > us have solved by using inline tasks for what they weren't really > intended... > > -- > Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.6-419-g52ba1a >