On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 5:59 AM Piotr Isajew via General discussions about Org-mode. wrote: > Hi, > > I've recently upgraded from version 8.2 to 9.3 and one change > I've noticed is that the behavior of C-u C-c C-t is different. > > It used to prompt me for a desired target state to which the task > is going to be set. Now it just advances to next state and > captures the note on its way. > This is what C-c C-t does. It prompts you for a key to select the secured state. Also take a look at the variable `org-use-fast-todo-selection'. Carsten > > Is there an easy way to revert to the old behavior? > > > >