Hi, I noticed that the link in the following line in org-guide.org This document is a much compressed derivative of the [[info:org][comprehensive Org mode manual]]. gets turned into this in orgguide.texi @ref{Top,comprehensive Org mode manual,,org,}. The PDF version of the guide then looks like this: This document is a much compressed derivative of the org. So the link description in the PDF version is just "org", the name of the info node. I think the link text should be "comprehensive Org mode manual". Is anyone familiar enough with the texinfo exporter and texinfo to fix this? Thanks Carsten