Hi, I just pulled the lates master, and I think the creation of a new column has not been set back to the way it used to be, even though Nicolas agreed to do so. Am I missing something? Thanks. Carsten On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 10:10 PM Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Eric S Fraga writes: > > > And I believe that a reasonable expectation is symmetry with inserting a > > row. The way I think of it is the arrow indicates to make space by > > moving columns/rows in that direction. Most spreadsheets work in this > > way, in my experience (but I could be wrong). > > I understand now. Thanks. > > Then I agree with you, it would be better to change the behaviour > instead of the documentation. > > > Unfortunately, this only inserts a cell, not a column. > > Indeed. > > Regards, > >