Hi Gustavo, I am also on Emacs 26.2, and I don't know where to look if I cannot reproduce the problem. It would be useful if someone else tries your minimal example and reports back. Carsten On Sat, Aug 10, 2019 at 12:54 PM Gustavo Barros wrote: > Hi Carsten, > > thank you for looking into this. > > On Sat, Aug 10 2019, Carsten Dominik wrote: > > > I tried to reproduce your example, and things worked properly.... > > I followed the described steps to the letter (except for the clear typo, > where I should have written 'and cancel it with "C-c C-k"'). And the > result is regularly the one described. > > I have no idea how I could further isolate things. Could > '(package-initialize)' be of any relevance? The only purpose of it here > is to load the most recent version of org, instead of the built-in > one. In your experience, what could be the source of the difference here > and there? (OS? WM?) > > Can anyone else reproduce? > > I'm at your disposal to test any other possible intervening > factors. But, as it stands, I don't know where to look at. > > Best regards, > Gustavo. >