On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 4:59 PM Jean Louis wrote: > * Samuel Wales [2019-08-14 21:57]: > > org-mouse works well for me and i depend on it frequently. > > > > the main thing i am missing in it is the ability to select a todo kw > > for a header. > > > > i use require. i never understood modules or their purpose. > Yes, not sure if modules was a good idea. I wanted a clickable list of stuff to add, because the parts became so many. Require is a fine replacement. > I would like to know if Carsten Dominik came up with idea by knowing > about Doug Engelbart? > Do you mean with Org-mode in general? No, I learned about Engelbart later and was amazed. Carsten > > Jean > >