Hi Eric, On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 4:58 PM, Eric Abrahamsen wrote: > Carsten Dominik writes: > > > Dear all, > > > > this is great added functionality that I have missed a lot myself. > Thanks for this! Also, I like the key binding. > > I do too, though I also notice it conflicts with inlinetask insertion. > Ooops. I overlooked that. Hmmm, that is not ideal. Maybe then C-c C-x w would be better, w can stand for "wrap". > > > One improvement I can think of it to read the block type with completion > (but still allow any word to be used). > > I'd be happy to do that. There would be a tiny bit of redundancy with > `org-structure-template-alist', but nothing too terrible. > I agree. You could pull it would of the alist, but I am not sure it is worth it. Carsten > > Eric > > >