Hi Nicolas, On Sun, Jul 14, 2019 at 10:08 AM Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Carsten Dominik writes: > > > I was wondering if we should change all the #+BEGIN and #+END stuff in > the > > manual and in the compact guide to lower case? This is what the > structure > > templates insert, and it also looks better. I'd be willing to do it, > just > > wondering if there are objections. > > Upper case is used as a way to emphasize specific syntax in code > snippets. > > Also, in typesetting conventions, > > - =TITLE=, =BEGIN= ... =END= :: > > Keywords and blocks are written in uppercase to enhance their > readability, but you can use lowercase in your Org files. > > Therefore, I do not object to this change, but I do think it is not > necessary. > Yes, OK, I leave it like it is. Regards Carsten > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou > >