Dear all, after initial doubt about this issue, I am now siding with Nicolas on this one. I have started to use C-c C-, , and it works very well. In particular, as Bernt says, the wrapping makes a very big difference, I have always missed this. Carsten On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 10:26 PM Bernt Hansen wrote: > Bernt Hansen writes: > > > I am not really for or against enabling org-tempo by default. If it's > > not enabled by default and a clear path is documented for how to achieve > > the same thing in ORG-NEWS using yasnippet or some other expansion > > system then that is perfectly okay with me. If I can't use > anymore I'll just have to retrain my fingers which have been using this > > for 10 years now -- it's doable it will just take me some time :)) > > So I'm changing my vote :) > I've disabled org-tempo and am in the process of learning to use C-c C-, > instead of > It wraps selected regions in the e and s templates and works great! :) > > Thanks Nicolas! > > Regards, > Bernt > >