These IDs are automatically created. I don't tinker with them even once. On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 9:34 AM, Puneeth Chaganti wrote: > On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 8:51 AM, Bodhi wrote: > > Here you go. > > I'm not able to make my org-mode use the PROPERTY ID that's already > been defined by you. I got rid of it and created a new ID. The export > works for me. I tested with realease_7.4 without any of my > customizations. (`emacs -Q`). I don't know what could be wrong with > your setup. > > But, I noticed one thing. Your IDs had capital alphabets, where as my > ID never gets capital alphabets. I don't think this should be the > cause of the problem, but that's the only difference I could notice. > > Can someone with more knowledge about org-id and the html export help? > > -- > Puneeth > -- Regards, Bodhisatta Barman Roy