Nope. No luck. :( Both files are exported, because I can individually access foo.html and bar.html. On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 10:50 PM, Puneeth Chaganti wrote: > On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 1:44 PM, Bodhi wrote: > > Dear Puneeth, > > The org-mode link works magically. Thanks! > > But the same doesn't work for the generated html page. > > The pages get built, and the ID gets created, the html href contains that > > unique ID, but the browser is unable to load foo.html from the link in > > bar.html. > > > > Did you get any success on that front? Any ideas? I'm running org-mode > 7.4. > > If both the files are exported, it seems to work, doesn't it? > Make sure both, foo.org and bar.org are exported. > > -- > Puneeth > -- Regards, Bodhisatta Barman Roy