On Tuesday, May 24, 2016, Ista Zahn wrote: > On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 6:17 AM, Andreas Kiermeier > > wrote: > > It this change is not going to be reversed than the doc string for > org-export-babel-evaluate needs to be updated, and something should go > in the NEWS file warning people (like me) who have been relying on the > old behavior. > > Best, > Ista I, too, used the workflow of toggling oebe. Having a default header argument to control evaluation is fine as an alternative, but I don’t see the point in the change either. In any case, it seems like this is a common issue and deserving of fairly prominent documentation. Anthony