A little fix on my last patch: set the insertion type to t only for the end bound of the overlay as only this one should move on insertion -- Sylvain 2014/1/15 Sylvain Chouleur > Hi all, > > here is a patch that fixes outline visibility saving. > > The root issue I've found is that when you call org-babel-execute-subtree > on a folded outline, the result is shown visible so the visibility property > is not well kept. > > The root cause is the markers used by org-outline-overlay-data to bound > the invisible area. > When org-babel-insert-result is called by org-babel-execute-subtree, text > is added from the position of marker that mark the end of invisible area. > As the insertion-type of the marker is by default nil, the marker stays > where it is but text is inserted after, so the inserted text becomes > visible. > > I'm not sure about the fix, I'm fearing some side effect I can't see in my > usage so it's open to any comments > > Thanks > > -- > Sylvain >