Hi all, I am trying to enable the org-habit module by using add-to-list like so: (add-to-list 'org-modules "org-habit") The reason I want to use add-to-list and not setq is that I want to add org-habit to the set of modules loaded by default and not re-define the set. However, this is giving me the error - Symbol's value as variable is void: org-modules Any idea how I should get this sorted out? Should I add a hook? Thank you. -- Sincerely, Varun Vats Graduate Student University of Wisconsin, Madison mailvarunvats@gmail.com