On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 4:30 PM, Bastien wrote: > Hi, > > "Nagarjuna G." writes: > > > I am happy to inform you that we have implemented a collaboratively > > editable wiki pages using a simple javascript editor based on Jay > > Salvat's MarkItUp. (http://markitup.jaysalvat.com/home/). We forked > > it to create orgitdown (https://github.com/gnowgi/orgitdown). > > Great! I mentioned it in the "Org tools" page on Worg: > http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tools/index.html#sec-2-2 > > I also added a link to this page on http://orgmode.org > > Among recent interesting additions to Org tools, there is also > nakkaya: a static site generator parsing Org and MarkDown files: > > http://nakkaya.com/static.html > > Thanks so much for all the good work! and for your encouragement for a small hack! best -- Nagarjuna G. http://beta.metaStudio.org/