Using ob-sql for the first time. It works great and I no longer need to deal with the ugly output from the SQL command line. However, I noted that after submitting a query the first cell (first column name) of the results table includes a page break (^L). I use the purcell/page-break-lines package [1] and this resulted in the table layout being distorted. Once I disabled that mode the table was no longer distorted but I could see the ^L in the first cell. I also noted that some column names are truncated. Oddily, it doesn not appear to be based on length as some that are truncated are very short only three characters yet others which are much longer are not. Thanks for your time. [1]: https://github.com/purcell/page-break-lines