Dear list, I'm trying to play with ox-html settings, for the :html-postamble I got a working one which is: (defvar lch-ox-html-postamble "
Emacs OrgPrinceton
") then put ("public-notes" ;; :author nil :base-directory ,org-source-dir :base-extension "org" :recursive t :publishing-function org-html-publish-to-html :publishing-directory ,pub-html-dir :headline-levels 4 :section-numbers nil :footnotes t :language "utf-8" :auto-sitemap t :sitemap-filename "Sitemap.org" :sitemap-title "LooChao's Homepage" :auto-preamble t :auto-postamble t :html-head ,lch-ox-html-head * :html-postamble ,lch-ox-html-postamble* :style-include-default nil ) But the problem is this will *override the default postabmle, how to keep both?* Please see the attached picture for a better description. Thanks! Chao