Hi Rasmus, > Use the :EXPORT_OPTIONS: subheading options. Thanks a lot, this really worked. I'm wondering whether this technique can be generalized to using subtree property :EXPORT_OPTIONS: for any #+OPTIONS settings? I wasn't able to find this in INFO? Has this been documented there? Thanks, York On Sat, Dec 12, 2015 at 1:13 PM, Rasmus wrote: > York Zhao writes: > > >> #+options: title:nil > > > > Thanks a lot! This worked, but still problematic. If I have "#+options: > > title:centered" for letter 1 but "#+options: title:nil" for letter 2, > > letter 2's > > setting will override letter 1's. I.e., letter 1 will have no title now. > > Use the :EXPORT_OPTIONS: subheading options. > > > Also, I was looking into ox-koma-letter.el trying to find some clue, but > I > > couldn't find where it handles the "title" option. > > Probably in ox.el or ox-latex.el depending on what you have got in mind. > > > The closest I've got was `org-koma-letter-subject-format', which can be > > set with "#+OPTIONS subject". But it seems that the "subject" option > > works the same as the "title" option, and has exactly the same problem. > > I don't understand this part. The documentation of ox-koma-letter.el is > at the top of the file. There’s also a tutorial on Worg. > > Rasmus > > -- > Enough with the bla bla! > > >