Hi Bastien, Thank you very much for implementing this. Really appreciated. So do you think it is a good idea to add my test (the patch) now for testing this? For your convenience, I've attached again in this message the same patch I had sent on April 10. Thanks, York On Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 3:56 PM, York Zhao wrote: > Hi Bastien, > > I apologize that I missed your reply, I discovered it until now when I was > checking the replies in the "Sent" folder. > >> The question is this: are we fine handling raw links in properties, >> or do we also need Org links (e.g. bracket links) there? > > To me, raw link is hardly useful because too often the web link is really long, > in which case the bracket link acts like a way of abstraction. > > Thank you very much for considering this fix. > > On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 2:48 PM, Bastien wrote: >> Hi York, >> >> York Zhao writes: >> >>> * Peter >>> :PROPERTIES: >>> :ADDRESS: xxx xxx xxxx xxxx >>> :HOME_PHONE: xxx xxx xxx >>> :WORK_PHONE: xxx xxx xxx >>> :URL: www.foo.bar >>> :END: >> >> The question is this: are we fine handling raw links in properties, >> or do we also need Org links (e.g. bracket links) there? >> >> Speaking for me, raw links is enough, and this is what I plan to >> implement. But maybe other users have existing use-cases for Org >> links there, I don't know. >> >> -- >> Bastien