Hello, There was a problem with the last version of ox-koma-letter.el , I have replaced it with an old version: ;;; ox-koma-letter.el --- KOMA Scrlttr2 Back-End for Org Export Engine ;; Copyright (C) 2007-2012, 2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc. and now the export works. I hope that it will be helpful. Best wishes, Jo. Le ven. 8 mars 2019 à 09:11, Joseph Vidal-Rosset < joseph.vidal.rosset@gmail.com> a écrit : > Hello, > > I'm trying to export to koma class, and especially to get the export to > koma letter but I meet always the same message: > > "org-koma-letter-template: Wrong type argument: char-or-string-p, nil" > > and I do not succeed to see what is wrong in my setup. Therefore your > help is welcome. > > Best wishes, > > Jo. >