Hello everyone, With numbered equation, I do not succeed to get a code working both for LateX export AND html export . For example this code: #+BEGIN_LaTeX \begin{equation} \label{eq:2} A \to \neg B \end{equation} #+END_LaTeX works fine in org-mode : latex syntax is highleted and the export to pdf works. But it does not work with html export: the formula does not appear. Same problem also for footnotes and reference with biblatex... : I do not see the conversion. Your help is welcome. Best wishes Jo.