2014-08-05 14:43 GMT+02:00 Nick Dokos : > Yes, tables and source blocks handle captions in the HTML exporter, but > special blocks (which #+(BEGIN|END)_FIGURE is) don't. Captions for special > blocks *are* handled correctly in the latex exporter. This shouldn't be > too hard to fix: just copy the caption code from org-html-table to > org-html-special-block, but I won't have time to try it today. And then > there is the question of other exporters... > Dear Nick, I leave the question open to developers; I am not able to find the solution by myself, I have to much to learn. Sorry. It is not a hurry, and it is not a real problem for me. I hope that this email will help to improve org-mode again. Best wishes Jo.