2013/9/28 Suvayu Ali > I'm sure you have noticed it > by now, the Org community is one of the most welcoming and friendly out > there. > Indeed it is ! > > Good luck following up on Eric's suggestions with regards to your > particular request. If you do get it working, I would encourage you to > document it on Worg or the mailing list. > Many thanks for your email. I am going to read and to apply Eric documentation. I wlll tell you the result and I hope that it will be useful too. All the best Jo.