Thanks for your reply. Do you mean that #+OPTIONS: tex:imagemagick must be mentioned first? In my opinion something is wrong in my setup and it is difficult for me to see what's wrong. Even a minima-init.el file is not helpful... Best wishes, Jo. 2014-07-06 10:39 GMT+02:00 briangpowell . : > * PNG is "lossless" format--if you can, make it the first file you create > rather than last. > > ** If you create a JPG a "lossy" format then you could lose some of the > beauty (like your example). > > * ImageMagick has many switches you can throw--suggest you look deeper > into it in the freely available manual--though its very thick. > > * Often there are blah2blah programs (and many methods in ImageMagick for > example) available which may help that you may be able to string together. > General example: > > dvips -o blah.dvi > > ps2pdf blah.ps > > pdf2png blah.pdf > > ** Maybe you can convert your file to an intermediary format and then > convert it to .png > > *** But again, if possible, create a PNG (.png) type file firstly since it > is a "lossless" file type. > > > > > > On Sun, Jul 6, 2014 at 4:03 AM, Joseph Vidal-Rosset < > joseph.vidal.rosset@gmail.com> wrote: > >> Hello everybody, >> >> To convert equations from *.org into *.html, Mathjax is certainly the >> best solution but unfortunately, this solution does not work as soons as >> one need to use some texlive package convenient to produce easily proofs in >> specific format >> (for example if one uses bussproofs.sty of fitch.sty ). >> >> That is why imagemagick is useful. Unfortunately, the produced png images >> in my ltxpng/ have a very bad quality and if the browser load them, the >> result is terrible. >> I met already this problem and I do not remind what was the solution... >> >> I you have suggestions... >> >> Best wishes, >> >> Jo. >> >> PS: in attachment, an example of this terrible png images. >> > >