2014-10-14 21:09 GMT+02:00 Eric S Fraga : > > But now it does not work in my Gnus if I want to include some png images > of > > proofs... I have to deleted these "dangerous lines"... > > Sorry, I missed this the first time around. What does gnus have to do > with this? You were talking about exporting to HTML but never mentioned > gnus in the original post. > > If you are trying to write an html based email, you should be looking at > different functionality than exporting. Check out org-mime-htmlize, for > instance. Exporting creates files which reference other files (for > images). Messages are different. Yes, I'm using precisely org-mime-htmlize with gnus when want to send messages with png images. But with minted in my setup (to export correctly html), the preview function does not work and then org-mime-htmlize fails... Again thanks ! Best wishes Jo.